Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I ask my friends for help on a sticker level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jaycupid 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I think you are asking about “Help a Friend” feature, isn’t it?
If so, unfortunately, you cannot ask a friend to help you on a level that you are stuck at! It is the Candy game system that sends in random requests, and players do not have any control over it! The feature is still in its preliminary testing stages! May be it will be improved a lot and let us pick few friends to ask them to help the level we are stuck at 🤞
If you can let us know which level it is, we can try to provide some tips that might help to win the level!
To reply back, please type below 🍫🍫
yes…. That’s the level please
Thank you for replying back @jaycupid🤗
Is this how your level looks
yes I understand. I hope it can be worked on since I was able to help out a friend on her stucked level and I was glad to help😊….. I’m stuck at level 2196 😫