Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I love playing my audiobook at the same time as playing Candy Crush. Now I can’t do so. What can I do to fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Diana @dianabowers🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
We have been receiving few complaints about this issue! Can you please tell me which device you are using?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , I will pass this feedback to the game team