Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am having issues with level 16032! The balls in the top left corner won’t drop and stop and I have to quit level and lost a lot of lives doing so. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I quit the game four times. Next try it didn’t do it. thank you
Hello @traceg33🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
Did you quit the game — close the App — restart your device after shutting it down for 5 to 10 minutes? Are you experiencing this glitch even after that?
If so, which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫