Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
15483
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gina🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
Did you not receive your reward from the Golden Chocolate box?
Was the screen frozen or you received "Connection error" message?
hi, I wonder where you can claim 30 gold that I got with the chocolate box ?
Hello @hagwoody Please could you state exactly what your problem is with this level? Is it just too hard to pass or are you experiencing a glitch of some kind? If you have a glitch please post as screenshot. Thank you.
Has there been a resolution to this problem? I am having the same issue, seems impossible to finish level.
Hello @Gina_Trunov🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the glitch in your level!
Which device are you using? Can you post a screenshot of your level board (after you click on Play)?
To reply back, you can type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫