Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This week in my game from Facebook I have not seen the "Top That" or the "Season Pass". In my game from my iPhone, if I can see the season pass, how can I solve it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am wondering if Season Pass was removed from Facebook Browser version!!
I will ask our Community In-charge and get back to you if I find any information. Until then, please play the game on your cellphone, so that you won't miss the timer on the feature.
Thanks for your answer. I have followed your advice but it has not been solved, I tried to open Facebook from both Chrome and Edge but I cannot get the same thing to appear as in the application from the cell phone.
Hello @Julietapelaez🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Top That is a very new event and I am thinking that it might have been ended or moved on to other groups of players for others to test it out!!
With regards to Season Pass — I saw it on my phone! Hence, I know that the event is active! Did you try to close the game and log out your Facebook? Then restart our computer after shutting it down for 5 to 10 minutes.
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫