what’s up with “Nightmarishly Hard levels?

Options
blvd
blvd Posts: 2 Newbie

is king so greedy they make these levels impossible to win without paying to get gold bars for over 100 extra moves to complete them? The nightmare is they purposely give low number of moves and the levels have to be played way too many time before you suddenly complete the level with 5 moves left over. Btw I’m at 11662 and am getting tires of having to play a level so many times just because the designers want more $$$ than they already make. What used to be so fun is becoming so frustrating all under the guise of “nightmarishly” and “legendary” levels.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,506 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting , I will give this feedback to the Game Team , For me to play legendary levels, I have to use boosters or Gold bars, it's impossible to play without them

Feel free to also join the conversation taking place HERE!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,059 Legend
    Options

The game has been changed over the past twelve months, and the nightmarish and legendary levels are designed by King to require the use of boosters to pass. King do not give out lucky boards any more on some of these levels even after playing them for days or after a hundred attempts (which used to happen, but no more). As you move beyond level 11,000 the boosters needed are more, and you will now need a UFO for many of these levels. It is King's way to kick those players out of the game who never spend any money on it, and to extract more money from the addicted loyals who do spend money.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?