Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This morning I managed 4steos in a row and according to your offer that I joined I should have received 400gold coins which I did not receive
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @igal27 unfortunately the issue of the Candy Royale not paying out its reward is an issue that has been going on for some time now. All you can do is contact King Player Support and ask them to add the gold bars to your game.
To contact Support please use the help function of your game.