Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when I get extra moves at the end of my moves it now has a button to buy spaceships and I don’t want them and it has taken all my money
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have noted this about two weeks ago. It is undoubtedly there to trick you into buying the UFO with your gold, which is a terrible waste. You need to be careful NOT to click the green button! Just click on the red Play button underneath!
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback.Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!