Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Apple refuses to do a refund. There’s a problem somewhere—this has happened more than once. I’m going to find another game….this is insane
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rachjen🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced with the Purchases!
Although, the Apple Store / Google Play Store (depending on the device you are using), are the best source to inquire about the purchase issues, you can contact King Player Support team also for prolonging issues!
Please let me know if you need assistance or want to report to our Community In-charge🍫🍫
this has been happening to me as well. Support keeps telling me I’m reading my statements wrong, but I’m not. They won’t refund the money but up to now they have provided to items in the game. It happened again yesterday I’ll be email them today, then I’ll be looking into what recourse I have. If they won’t take this seriously, it’s time to find someone who will.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Find more info how you can check this up and how to dispute a purchase if it has been incorrectly charged: