Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
for the past two days I have gotten the boosters that make your candystriped but I’m not actually getting to use them in the game it’s like I never actually won them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Dina @DinaThompson🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
But, I am sorry to say that I am not clear on the issue!! Are you talking about the "Brush" booster? OR is it the Striped & Wrapped combo candy? If you can provide a screenshot of the booster, that will also help😉
The more details you provide, the better assistance we can be!
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫