Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I should have completed a level but it didn’t let me even when I completed the mission. I have screenshot to as proof.
if you notice, the last dino is in the last row so I should have complete the level but it didn’t! I’m so upset!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @AKPkoushu🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the glitch you have experienced in your game!
Are you playing on a mobile device? If so, you can send a complaint to the King Player Support team directly from your game, by following below steps⬇️
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫