Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It only It only gives me one move in the bomb blow up so I cannot pass this level for nothing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Susan @Susan_K🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Recently, both levels 1881 & 1882 were reported due to this glitch and the game Studio tweaked both the levels.
If you are playing on a mobile device, all you need to do is to update the game App and you will see the revised version of the level.
If you have further questions, please let me know🍫🍫
I'm not stupid The most stupidest level I've ever played on any game I mean it only lets me do one move then the bombs blow up SO ITS IMPOSSIBLE VERY FRUSTRATING