Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush is rebooting itself very often weeks. I am loosing my bars snd boosters. Is it possible to get them back? I lost 20 bars and plenty of boosters. What's going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @artemon🤗 Good Morning!
I am sorry for my delayed response!
Thank you for replying back and providing details of your device and the version you have right now!
Current version is 1.280.0.1, that was released last Wednesday! Can you please look for the updates in our Google Play Store and see if that resolves the issue?
Lost another 20 bars and 12 boosters ???????? What's going gon???
Rebooting: closes and restarting. Candy version 1.279.2.1.
I am playing on Samsung Galaxy tablet A7 - SM - T500.
I am afraid to use bars and boosters, not sure I can get to thae end.
Any help would be appreciated.
Hello @artemon🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When you said the game is rebooting itself - is it closing by itself & restarting again? OR it just shuts down while in the middle of play?
Which device are you using to play the game? Which version of the App do you have right now?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫