Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I send my friend live but she don't received.And I help out the solved the level but she still in .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @amina_ahmed🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I have seen this complaint by few other players too!! "Help a Friend" feature is still new and is in testing! Hence, glitches pop-up every now and then/until the feature is perfected!
I will give a heads-up to our Community In-charge when they come back on Monday.
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫