Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been away from Candy crush for a few years. Now that I’m back, I’m finding it impossible to get rewards gold bars or anything that makes it possible to pass through the levels. I’ve been on level 290 for two days. I’m ready to quit.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am afraid that Candy Crush is very much changed from how it was a few years ago. The game used to let us pass if we were stuck on a level long enough but it does not do that any more. The levels are now designed to be played using boosters and some levels are designed for players to pay gold to pay for extra moves. I suspect in your game level 290 is such a blocker level. The levels have nearly all been changed as well and the game has become much more event based. If you use the events you are given wisely and play boosters wisely it can be enjoyed and I play without spending real money. It can be done, but the strategy is very much different from how it used to be. You need to hoard your gold and boosters early on then from about level 225 onwards you have to use boosters wisely and take advantage of the events the game gives you to collect more boosters and win every episode race to get more gold.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 290 like this , Or could you please take a screenshot ?