Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to resume the level I was at. It started a level one again ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @colleengoth🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Sometimes, the game logs us out from the game! So, when we are logged out, the game will automatically starts us at level 1.
Can you please make sure that you are logged into the game with your regular account?
I want to resume my level, why did it go back to level 1