Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ya en alguna ocasión me habían perdido lingotes pero hoy fueron 30 y si me moleste no esta bien
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Colors🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with Gold bars in your game! I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team.
Can you tell me which device you are using, so that I can provide you proper steps?
To reply back, you can simply type below🍫🍫