Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won my win streak contest but I didn't get the prize.l would like to know the reason please let me know.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Rupjiliπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you talking about the Episode Race or Candy Royale race? And, which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below π«π«