Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yesterday I managed to win the race and placed 1st position but due to lack of Internet I couldn't get the gold I was supposed to get which is 40gold
I logged in this morning to place, I was told I came 3rd in the race... How I don't understand
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Android Itel
Hello @khalebh🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I am also experiencing the same glitch in my game and I am trying to work it out with the King Player Support team.
I would suggest you also to contact King Player Support team, as only they have the resources to check what happened in our game and send our missing rewards.
If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to provide you the steps to follow.
To reply back, you can simply type below🍫🍫