Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Cause of an technical issue appears on your site I wasn't able to buy some items to pass the next level and I lost more then 100 golden bars. This is not the first time! Thanks for your time!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Antonio011014🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I would say no! But lately, there are few issues I have been noticing pertaining to receiving rewards!
For the issue with Candy Royale in your game - I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint about the issue. I am assuming that you are using a mobile device. If so, you can send your complaint directly from your game.
If you have any further questions, please post back by typing below🍫🍫