Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
about 2 mont ago all of my ad not work and when I’m playing I have not any gift to get levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Sepi1393🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Ads!
Can you explain a bit more about the issue? Are the Ads freezing or your game crashes (closes on it's own) when you are playing the Ads? The more details you provide, the better assistance we can be!
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫