Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Last hour issue with connection. No access to bars etc. Checked everything my side is there a central issue?
CCheers
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. I think it's definitely a central issue, since I have just experienced a total connection issue myself for the first time ever and there are lots of complaints trickling in in the support forum here. Unfortunately I have heard that King don't work at weekends so I don't know if there is anyone around to fix it. I guess we'll just have to find something better to do this weekend.
Done all of that multiple times before I contacted you. Tried again still no connection. Others seem to be having ame issues. I've basically wasted 30 mins of play because couldn't access bars
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more Info Here