Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have purchased the gold bars twice via m-pesa. Money has been deducted from my account but I am yet to receive the bars. What is the problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @EKanyiri🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Did you purchase the Gold Bars just now OR does it happen each time you make a purchase?
If it is just now, looks like there is some connection going on with the game! But, please let me know your device and I will get back to you.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫