Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to be logged out to all devices except for this phone which is a iPhone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for coming back & replying @ladysolo1983 🤗
It is not just you as I have seen this complaint from other players too!! Hence, it is not your devices nor your game!
But if you would like to try, log into your Facebook account on a computer/laptop — It has been a long time since I tried! But, you should see an option to log out of game on selected devices in "Settings"!! Check if you can find that! If not, I would suggest you to log out manually from each device. And, see if that really helps with this glitch!
Facebook I’m wondering how I’m sending life’s to myself and requesting them also?? The only device I should be logged into is just my phone that I’m on now.
Hello @ladysolo1983🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you logged into the game with Facebook OR King account?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫