Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 18 bars and it looked like my game was running fine till the end when I tried using 10 of them to keep the game going and it froze. It did not give me the extra moves but it took my 10 bars away. Can I get those back please? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback .This issues has ben reported . Please try report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.