Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my game was running fine I was on a legendary level and I needed more moves to complete the level I pushed 10 more coins and then my game froze but took my bars but did not give me the extra moves. Can I get the 10 bars back please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , This issues has been reported , for gold bars please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.