Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to sync my facebook candy crush progress with my king account progress. Im on a higher level on my king account. I would like to merge into a single progress How can I do this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SebasCam92!
You can sync your Facebook Candy Crush progress with your King account progress by following these steps:
If you encounter any issues during this process or if the progress doesn't merge correctly, please contact the Player Support team for further assistance. Here’s how to contact them:
They’ll be able to help resolve the issue and ensure your progress is merged into a single account 😉