Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Free for gold bars please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The game and King never ever give players free gold bars just because you ask for them. That is not how the game works. They give you 50 gold to start with and after that you have to spend your gold wisely to win every episode race, that is the only real way to make more gold. Please stop spending money on this game if you cannot afford to! It is designed to be played by spending money on gold and boosters, so the more you spend the more the game expects you to spend. It is a bottomless pit, so stop spending!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Earning Gold Bars can be done in a few ways:
I've asked you alot so please
This is the first time I have asked
Pretty please
Pretty please I'm begging you I would pay for more but I have no more money in my account so you'd you please send me some I'm begging alot
I have spent alot of money getting gold bars can I pretty please get some for free I have no more money