Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m no longer receiving boosters at the end of a game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I stopped receiving daily booster wheel, watching ads to receive more since I made a purchase months ago! When will I get them back?
Hello @stphil263🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using to play the game?
Can you please explain which boosters you are talking about?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫