Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What must I do to access the twenty lives I receive every day
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't know how to take a screen shot but when I look at the two images you sent what I see is the first image you sent
Hello @minnigranny🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you show me a screenshot of your Envelope (after you open it)?
Below are 2 examples from my game⬇️
(1) When I did not collect any lives in a day
(2) When I have used up all the 20 lives I can accept in one day;
Which one do you see?
Please reply by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box 🍫🍫
cYou have to enter the game often to collect hearts.