Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I I just won the weekly challenge and on my wins just disappeared !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MayCarolyn🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with Weekly Race rewards!! You will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team and find out what happened!
If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to provide you steps on how to contact them.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫