Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the race 3 times in a row to get the chest…I didn’t get it I only got the 35 gold bars for that level …. Joke!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rphaudra🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!
But, I did not understand which "chest" you are talking about! Can you please explain a bit more? And the 35 Gold Bars you received must be from an Episode Race, right?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫