Would it be very rude to call the last Gummi Dragon trapped on the board a rotten egg?

Options
snakegore999
snakegore999 Posts: 546 Level 3

There are gummi dragon levels like 11695 where one gummi dragon will be left behind and the rest of the level will be dedicated to rescuing them while all their siblings get off early. (The one left behind drops to space I-6 in that particular level.)

This brings me to mind the saying "last one is a rotten egg", which is usually said by children in a race, to spur others to avoid the shame of finishing last. In levels where multiple gummi dragons are rescued, there are many possibilities on how soon each one is rescued, making some levels a race between siblings to see which one gets off the board first. But in levels like that where 1 gummi dragon is guaranteed to be the last one off the board after all the others are gone, this saying can potentially be an insult.

So, I'd like to ask this question: Do you think it's very rude to call the last gummi dragon stuck on the board in levels where multiple ones are rescued a rotten egg?

Would it be very rude to call the last Gummi Dragon trapped on the board a rotten egg? 1 vote

Yes, it's super rude, don't say that.
0%
No, you are taking things too personally with this post.
100%
cookiemae 1 vote

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?