Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have beaten the level I am on twice now and even after nothing is left the board just keeps going with absolutely nothing but candies and it won't let me go to the next level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok ill try that, sorry didn't understand they needed to be used together, thank you for the guidance
I have played the level here to illustrate:
I have freed the two colour bombs here by removing all the keys. Now I match the green candies underneath the top colour bomb so it will drop one space.
I now match the three orange candies in the column just left of the colour bombs. This will move the green candy between them and bring down the green for the next match to be made.
Now I can match those three green candies for the top colour bomb to drop onto the bottom one.
Swipe those two colour bombs together and the level is passed.
I have just taken a look at my level 1435 and it looks like this:
So this level requires an order of two colour bombs smashed together. Whether you remove all the blockers here is not part of the requirement to pass this level and therefore it may be that you have misunderstood what is required to pass here? Does your level look the same? If so, you need to free the keys and remove them and then carefully make the top colour bomb drop down to sit above the one at the bottom, once they are uncaged, trying not make them explode. Once they are both next to each other you swipe them together and have passed the level.
….
…..
I must passed it again this morning and nothing 1435.... so that's 3 times and it's not progressing. The big candies that are stuck till the end I ended up freeing and using, plus I had 2 others so not sure why it's not progressing
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry this has happened to you but there are a few reasons that can cause this and unfortunately all you can do is replay the level again. please see post below for complete information