Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost the first few and I can out for reason back to the map. It was gone
I cannot move forward. Any suggestions
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mouse72π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
That is a weird glitch!!
I would suggest you to log out of the game β close the App β shut down your device & restart it after 5 to 10 minutes β reopen the app and log back in and see if the level reappears!
If it didn't, please type below and let me know, so that I can report to our Community In-charge.
Hope everything goes well and have a great week ahead π«π«