Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why am I not getting lives on my accounts
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bbqqp the same thing is happening to me in reverse. That is, I am sending lives and life requests, but I know that the people I am sending them to aren't receiving them. I believe King has an issue with the life system, but as you can see from the cut and paste answer you received King do not take the issue seriously.
Are you receiving any lives? If not please note that you will not receive new lives if you have 200 saved lives to use. If you don't have 200 lives saved then you should be receiving lives.
Please check out the thread I have linked below
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , make sure updated your Apps and Please check this page about Lives Here and Here