Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m am unable to set up a community king account as I don’t seem to get the email to confirm my email address. Even when I press resend I don’t receive one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cassie @cassiechick🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Some players are not receiving the "confirmation email" due to a glitch! The Community team is aware about this glitch and are working on it.
But, you are here and are able to post your question and comment back. So, please do not worry about confirming your email address anymore.
Please let us know if you still need help with "syncing" your game progress on your devices.
Hope to see you around!
Thank you for joining the Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Hi @cassiechick by login details I mean the email and password that you use to sign into your game.
thanks. I do have the same log in details for all devices if you mean google log in
The only way that your phone and 2 iPads can all show the same level progress @cassiechick is if you use the same login details on all three devices. You can't link three separate accounts.
If you aren't seeing the confirmation email for this forum please check your emails spam folder. Otherwise please ensure that you are using the correct credentials when you have joined this forum. That is, please make sure you have used the correct email address when you joined this forum.