Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anyone else had an issue with the volcano panic rewards? I'm well past level 5405 now and I still haven't gotten the reward from beating 60/60 levels. It even says I'm at 73/60 levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Ill pass this feedback to the game team and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.