Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't paas level15664. How can I pass it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is screen shot
Hello @Rina555🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on level 15,664!!
Can you show me a screenshot of the level - after you click on Play? I just would like to make sure that you have the same game board as in our games!
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box 🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.