Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I restore my original candy crush game that I deleted by accident?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @janvi321🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you delete the game App OR did you delete your game account?
If it is the game App, it is easy to reinstall the game. But, if it is your account altogether, you cannot restore it, but have to start a new game!
Which device are you using? If you can reply back, I will be able to assist you further.
To reply, simply type below🍫🍫
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Please email Player Support so they can restrored .You can also email them from here