Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was number one in the orange challenge do I get a reward
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @PercyGarrett🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I think you are asking about the event where players are told that they will receive a gift card as a reward, isn't it?
I did not have the event in my game! Hence, not sure when you will receive the Gift Card rewards!! But, if you achieved the first place, you would definitely get a reward!!
If you did not receive any reward, you will have to contact the King Player Support team. If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to provide steps to contact them.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫