Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it’s twice I’ve done this and never received anything. Hello hello help me please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Carol @Carol_8155Daniels🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game! For this issue to be resolved quickly, you will have to send a complaint directly from the game.
I am assuming that you are playing on a mobile device. If so, please follow below steps⬇️
If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫