Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play this game and I truly enjoy it. Although I see rewards for collecting "Gold" my "Gold Bar" does not calculate my earnings" for the past year, Please assist with this issue. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My apologies, I thought I was contacting King Player Support. Can you provide their contact information? The device?.. I'm using a PC w/Chrome browser. The game I play is "Candy Crush Saga." Thank you for your quick response.
Hello @Chri55yA1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with receiving rewards, from an year😲 You will have to contact the King Player Support team and seek their assistance!
Can you tell me which device you are using? And also, which event is it that you are not receiving the Gold Bars from?
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫