Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When will I receive it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @c420🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I did not have the event in my game! Hence, I am not much aware about the details!
The winners must have received a pop-up that informs about the gift card! Do you remember seeing any pop-up like that? If you did not notice, I can ask our Community In-charge and get back to you tomorrow.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please type below🍫🍫