Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am so sorry to know that @Star_Night 😕
I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team. Since you are using a mobile device, please follow the tips & steps provided in this link (click on the Green letters) —> How to contact Player Support team to report an issue from Game
If you have any further questions, please let me know 🍫🍫
No, when I log in, my level remains the same, only the items I saved are gone
Thank you very much for replying back in English @Star_Night🤗
I am sorry to hear that you lost all your boosters! By any chance, did you reinstall your game?
T_T
I originally saved a number of items for difficult levels, but now when I enter the game and look at the items, I feel so sad that I want to delete the game huhu. I use the Android operating system and the game version is Candy crush saga 1.279.2.1I use the Android operating system and the game version is Candy crush saga 1.279.2.1I use the Android operating system and the game version is Candy crush saga 1.279.2.1
Hello again @Star_Night🤗
I need you to reply back in English please, as the Community uses only English and some selected languages!
Thank you for understanding🍫🍫
Đây nè
Tôi đang dùng điện thoại Redmi note 8, hệ điều hành Android, mọi khi tôi vẫn chơi bình thường và không có vấn đề gì.
Phiên bản hiện tại tôi chơi là Candy crush saga 1.279.2.1
Hello @Star_Night🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which phone are you using? Does it crash while you are watching the Ads OR while playing the game too?
Can you check which version of the App you have right now? Also, do you have the latest software version on your phone?
Please reply in English by typing below🍫🍫