Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Bonjour,
J'ai perdu 6 bâtons pour la piniata et il doit y avoir un beug car j'en ai aucune qui s'affiche à chaque fois.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Bonjour @aurore14400 et bienvenue !
On ne comprends pas exactement ce qui vous voulez dire? Quel sont les 6 batons? D'or? Chaque pinata coute 29 batons d'or à acheter. Pourriez-vous explaner un peu plus?
Hello dear @PummyRaj 🤗😻
Bonjour @aurore14400 🤗
here's the translation :
why don't I have (win) the piniata?
I lost 6 sticks for the piniata. There is obviously a bug, because each time (I try), none is showing up.
@PummyRaj words in brackets are either added or slightly different from the original post for a better understanding in English.
Hello @aurore14400🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!
I don't think that the Translator did a good job in changing your question into English!!
Let me call in some of my Community friends @christinewupp and @nekocat and see if they can help me and explain the issue you are experiencing!
Thank you for your patience & understanding 🍫🍫