Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the competition to get $50 candy crush gift card and they told me to make sure that I have an email registered. My account is hooked up to my facebook so how do I make sure that I have an email available?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @12witcheπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Congratulations for being one of the finalistsπππ
Logging into your game through Facebook should not affect receiving your rewards! Because, even to log into Facebook, we need an email address, right? Please make sure that you are active with your email and keep checking even Spam folder too.
But, I will double check with our Community In-charge and find out if you have to do anything else!!
If you have any questions in the meantime, please type belowπ«π«
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Please give your feedback and info here