Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the gift card tournament. When can I expect to receive it? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
same here! Has anyone gotten it yet?!
Hello @Haileylove and @leilanimelia85🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Congratulations to you both for winning the Finals🌟
As per the information given by our Community In-charge —> HERE, the Gift Cards will be sent to winners' emails from today on wards! If you haven't received it yet, you will be receiving it soon but by 25th👍️
If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫
I won too. Evidently they gave away several.