Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I wasn't sure when I'd receive it since I won it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @DavisThomas๐ค A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Congratulations for winning the Finals๐
As per the information given by our Community In-charge โ> HERE, the Gift Cards will be sent to winners' emails from today on wards! If you haven't received it yet, you will be receiving it soon but by 25th๐๏ธ
If you have any further questions, please type below๐ซ๐ซ
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info