Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Have any of the winners of gift cards galore received them yet?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yep, I waited to give them the entire 25th since that was their own deadline but I never got a single email from king, I should have received one containing a gift card because I was one of the winners, yes my email I used on my king account is correct. Have been checking spam and promotions.
no, I have not! Iโm in the process of contacting them to see whatโs up. I have just seen a single winner actually post about getting their gift card.
Thank you for replying back @Paradox787๐ค
If you have Gmail, I would suggest you to keep an eye on the Promotions folder, as well as the Spam folder.
I have noticed that some important information like King virtual events, etc., was going into my Promotions folder. I am not familiar with other email accounts! But, always keep an eye on Spam folders ๐๏ธ
Thank you very much, I remember seeing the message that said starting on the 18th after I had won, forgot about the before the 25th part. Have been checking my email, I also had just set up my king account with my email during the contest. I guess my concern was because I never had received an email from king, only the in game messages that are read once and then disappear
Hello @Paradox787๐ค A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Congratulations for winning the Finals๐
As per the information given by our Community In-charge โ> HERE, the Gift Cards will be sent to winners' emails. If you haven't received it yet, you will be receiving it soon but by 25th๐๏ธ
If you have any further questions, please type below๐ซ๐ซ
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info Here